On the Rocky and Bullwinkle Show, there was usually a segment about Mr. Peabody (a dog) and "his boy" Sherman. Each episode of "Peabody's Improbable History" began with the dog's greeting, "Peabody, here." The premise each week was to introduce Sherman to real history. To do this, Peabody constructed the WABAC (pronounced "wayback") machine. The WABAC was a time machine used by Peabody and Sherman to travel back in time and witness various historical events. While this picture isn't necessarily historical it does go "wayback" to when I was in college and was taken in the backyard of our grandparent's house. I'm holding my first niece who I think was about 6 six weeks old at the time. Why her mother (extreme right) wasn't holding her we will never know! Thought you might enjoy seeing how we looked "back in the day"! (left to right is my cousin, my niece, me, and my three sisters)
No comments:
Post a Comment