Sometimes it seems like we moved a VERY loooooong time ago. But it's really only been 3 months today. Or, maybe yesterday. And, it seems like we should be better settled than we are. We've done so much, but since we're still waiting on window treatments and putting pictures on the walls I'm not taking pics of the house yet. However, the one area of the house that IS pretty much complete (besides Tom's garage) is the kitchen. (The wall color is an ecru/cream color but doesn't photo well)
Below is the picture that was taken by the builder and included on the flyer for the property. Notice the ovens weren't in yet.
I tried to take my picture from pretty much the same spot.
A better view of the oven and cabinet to the right

Area above the fridge and stove top

As we get things like we want them, I'll take pictures and post them.
Nancy
Very nice!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a very comfortable kitchen. Perhaps one day I'll sit there and enjoy a cup of coffee.
ReplyDeleteCousin Sue
You really made a house look like a home! We love spending time in your new place. Especially since it is so close to us!
ReplyDelete