Isn't she a doll? Just look at all that dark hair! Her name is Teagan. I'd never heard of that name before but within the first week of her birth I heard it twice! Where have I been?
We drove over to their house after Sunday lunch and spent the afternoon. Such a good visit! She was very co-operative and dozed off and on and let her great-grandmother cuddle with her for a very long time.
Of course, I had to take my turn... and count all her toes and fingers and tell her what a special little girl she is.
Thanks for having us! We enjoyed meeting your little girl (and visiting with you,too!!)!
Monday evening our son Mark, daughter-in-law Hattie, and their daughter Charlotte came for a venison supper and a few hours of visiting. We'd had Sunday lunch with them before heading over to meet Teagan, but it was at a restaurant and way too quick.
Tuesday we met Tom's cousin, Nancy, for lunch in historic downtown McKinney. Visiting with Nancy is always fun and after lunch we looked over her booths at an antique mall off the square. She and her husband are also in the process of renovating a house in the McKinney historical district that was built in the early 1900's. We drove by for a look see, but only from the car. We didn't get out since the workmen were working on leveling the foundation and we wouldn't have been able to enter the house. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Unfortunately, we didn't think to take any pictures while with Nancy.
Wednesday is Kindermusik day with our granddaughter. Charlotte enjoyed having her great-grandmother come and observe her class!On Thursday, Tom's cousin Dorothy came for an afternoon of visiting and catching up on all the family members. It's always a pleasure to spend time with Dorothy and hear all about her kids and grandkids.
Friday, Tom drove his mom home but detoured in the Georgetown area to have a leisurely lunch with cousin Glenn and his wife Elaine. Glenn always likes to tell us he is Tom's oldest living cousin!
We were so pleased Tom's mom felt like making the trip! What a blessing!
~Nancy~

Great pics! Glad Wilma got to make the visit. Charlotte looks so big compared to Teagan! How time flies!
ReplyDeleteMarcene
I enjoyed our visit so much last week. I was having such a nice time I forgot to take pictures! What a pleasure it was to see you and Aunt Wilma. It was such an extra special day.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Tom's YOUNGEST living cousin,
Nancy