This morning I introduced our youngest grandbaby to The Toy Closet. She is ALMOST walking but manages to get anywhere she wants to go by crawling very skillfully and confidently. Until this morning we've always kept all the doors to the bedrooms and bathrooms closed when she was visiting so she could crawl all over and stay out of harm's way. This morning I left the door to the front bedroom open and let her follow me down the hall and into the room with The Toy Closet. It was fun watching her explore. Before she comes again, I need to rearrange the closet some and move all the toys that are appropriate for her down on her level so she can help herself.
~Nancy~

Grandbabies bring such joy. I had a toy cupboard which sadly all my grandchildren have outgrown. I guess I will save it now until the great grandbabies begin to arrive.
ReplyDeleteLove the shot of her so interested and reaching for "treasures". This is the beginning of hours of fun at Grammy and Poppy's!
ReplyDeleteMarcene