Our first Christmas in our new house is shaping up decorating wise. Things are beginning to come together even though it seems like its taking a long time. I'll post pics as I get things set up. Meanwhile, here is the outside of our house. This picture was taken just after sundown and since we face west the windows are reflecting the western sky. But, I wanted you to be able to see Santa and Mrs. Claus and the red bows on the lights either side of the front door.
~Nancy~
Big Changes
9 years ago

What a great shot, just before nightfall. The house looks very festive. Mr. & Mrs. Santa show up nicely. Has this neighborhood done a lot of decorating like your old neighborhood? Also, I now can see how symmetrical your house is and looks from the outside. I know you will enjoy it more and more, and especially during the holiday season.
ReplyDeleteMarcene
Very pretty. Our house has both lights and snow decorating it this morning.
ReplyDelete