After Kindermusik, she stays the rest of the afternoon with us and is usually ready for a bottle and a nap pretty soon after we get back to our house. This past Wednesday was a little different. I gave her a bottle then put her in the bed and listened to her "talk" for a little bit over the monitor. When all was quiet for several minutes, I decided to peek in so I could give her mother an accurate nap time. Below is what I found! She wasn't sleeping at all! Not only had she scooted under the bumper (somehow loosening the tie) but she was playing on the slats with her feet. Too cute! She never did take a nap at our house that day.
I hadn't done any seasonal decorating since moving into this house. The summer was taken up with unpacking and finding a new home for everything. I just didn't have anymore creativity within me to worry about any decorating for the summer season. But, things are coming along so I got out some fall stuff. Below is sitting on the sideboard in the kitchen.
Being able to decorate the dining room table was a big milestone since that was the room where we parked boxes until they were unpacked and leaned pictures that needed hanging. Since this is one of the first things you see when you come in through the front door I was glad to get it set.
After hearing about my cousin planting lots of pansies in her yard, I decided to plant a few where we could see them from the kitchen windows and enjoy them even during cold weather (should we have any). Since we once again seem to have lots of rabbits in our yard, we knew we couldn't have them at ground level so opted for planters. At least we no longer have the pool for the baby rabbits to drown!
Hope everyone is enjoying the change in the weather!
Nancy

Grandbabies are so much fun! Mine are all about grown now and are are great kids, but I do miss paying with the babies. Enjoy.
ReplyDelete